Friday, April 18, 2008

My new play!!

Hello my faithful fans! I am very pleased to announce that I have been casted into a new play entitled The Girl Who Cried Out Father. It is being produced and directed by Goldenchild Entertainment, led by Ronald Diltz, II.

The play takes place in the 30s in Charleston, Mississippi. It deals with a young Black servant who is raped and hides it from her lover, due to her fear for his revenge. Well, eventually, all stories must be told and what's done in the dark, must come to life.

I play the role of Naomi Jackson. I am a friend of the lead character, Abigail, who is raped. The play is being scheduled for the middle of July 2008 at Evans High School in Orlando, Fl. Tickets will be $15. This is just the first of many great projects by Ronald Diltz, II.

I hope that you will be in attendance! Below is a link to the play's commercial on YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub7CiTArbK8

Stay tuned...I've only just begun!

No comments: